20th - 21st October 2014 | St Regis Hotel,Beijing, China
The 6th ICC, the premier EU-China business event in Europe, will be held in Paris on the 29th and 30th June 2015
Following the success of the 5th ICC, held for the first time in Beijing, the 6th ICC will return to Paris on 29th and 30th June, 2015. The 6th ICC will be followed by ICC hosted trade and investment trips for Chinese guests to London, Madrid, Milan and Munich between the 1st and 4th of July, 2015. These trips will be hosted by ICC EU partners. Other ICC 2015 initiatives to develop EU-China partnerships, trade and investment are to be announced.
The 5th ICC - Beijing China, 20th-21st October 2014
The 5th ICC was held in Beijing on the 20th and 21st October 2014. It brought together CEOs and Chairmen of multinational companies looking to develop trade and investment, Chinese and European VIP guests, senior officials and world renowned experts.
European leading private equity, real estate, insurance, industrial and energy companies and global luxury brands attended this event to attract China outbound trade and investment opportunities.
The 5th ICC 2014-Beijing:
- Married very high level content with globally renowed speakers
- Had a very clear focus on trade and investment outcomes between participants in Beijing and around China
- Offered Chinese guests the most unique view of the opportunities for trade and investment across the EU plus new partnerships with European companies in and beyond the EU
- Brought a unique European business audience to Beijing to meet Chinese counterparts
- Built into the 1.5 days in Beijing various structured and informal networking opportunities: inaugural meeting of the ICClub for the leaders of the largest companies attending and gala dinner on the 20th October; and meetings and exchange on the 21st October.
- Presented ICC Deal Talk, an investor network with over 1,000 opportunities to China and EU out-bound investors with special interest for Private Equity, Insurance and Real Estate.
- Introduced the ICC Awards for the first time at the 5th ICC gala dinner. The two inaugural awards were agreed by a judging panel and the ICC board, chaired by Minister Long Yongtu and Senator Raffarin, ICC Co Chairmen. The ICC Awards honoured two companies who made outstanding contributions to the development of China-EU economic relationship, through corporate partnerships and outbound investments:
The “ICC EU-China Investment Award” was presented to Dailian Wanda Group Corporation Limited recognising the Group’s investment and developments into the EU. The award was accepted by the company’s Chairman, Mr Wang Jianlin.
The "ICC Innovative EU–China Corporate Partnerships Award” was attributed to EDF and it recognised the energy company's long standing investments into China and innovative partnerships taking EU-China cooperation outside of China into markets such as the UK. The award was accepted by Mr. Hervé Machenaud, Group Senior Executive Vice President of Generation and Head of the Asia-Pacific of EDF.
Many of the EU Ambassadors were in attendance at the gala dinner, including the Ambassador from the UK, France, Netherlands and Germany.
Industry insiders' comments on China and EU trade
Read the views of ICC key contributors and panel speakers on a wide range of subjects within China-EU trade and the global ramifications. More comments
|ICC2014 has closed. Thanks to all who have supported us in Europe and China. We will be sharing conference content on our website shortly. — 1 week 2 days ago|
|Tune in for assessment of #EU outbound investment in Chinese #RealEstate: where, who and how much is being invested? http://t.co/7ViZBrLuMJ — 2 weeks 5 hours ago|
|What are the partnership models that international PE firms are developing in China? Find out on 21 Oct. http://t.co/7ViZBrLuMJ — 2 weeks 1 day ago|