20th - 21st October 2014 | St Regis Hotel,Beijing, China
The 5th ICC will be held in Beijing on the 20th and 21st October 2014 and is the premier EU business event in China.
The ICC brings together CEOs and Chairmen of multinational companies looking to develop trade and investment, Chinese and European VIP guests, senior officials and world renowned experts.
European companies from private equity, cross sector corporate M&A, leading industrial and energy companies and global luxury brands must attend this event to attract China outbound trade and investment opportunities.
The 5th ICC 2014-Beijing:
- Marries very high level content with speakers carrying global reputations together with a very clear focus on trade and investment outcomes between participants in Beijing and around China
- Offers our Chinese guests the most unique view of the opportunities for trade and investment across the EU plus new partnerships with European companies in and beyond the EU
- Brings a unique European business audience to Beijing to meet Chinese counterparts
- Builds into the 1.5 days in Beijing various structured and informal networking opportunities: inaugural meeting of the ICClub for the leaders of the largest companies attending and gala dinner on the 20th October; and meetings and exchange on the 21st October.
- Presents ICC Deal Talk, an investor network with over 1,000 opportunities to China and EU out-bound investors with special interest for Private Equity, Insurance and Real Estate.
Industry insiders' comments on China and EU trade
Read the views of ICC key contributors and panel speakers on a wide range of subjects within China-EU trade and the global ramifications. More comments
|ICC2014 has closed. Thanks to all who have supported us in Europe and China. We will be sharing conference content on our website shortly. — 3 days 10 hours ago|
|Tune in for assessment of #EU outbound investment in Chinese #RealEstate: where, who and how much is being invested? http://t.co/7ViZBrLuMJ — 1 week 1 day ago|
|What are the partnership models that international PE firms are developing in China? Find out on 21 Oct. http://t.co/7ViZBrLuMJ — 1 week 2 days ago|